What do our professionals have in common?
- Innovative and creative people, who are not afraid of taking decisions.
- Multi-skilled and flexible people, able to adapt to changes and different working environments.
- Results-driven people.
- People who are confident about their possibilities and who show initiative.
- People who like to work with people and who show concern for others.
- People who are involved in projects and always give their best.
- Enthusiastic people who want to have fun working.
At Línea Directa Asistencia we are committed to transparency in our recruitment and selection policy.
Our processes are based on four fundamental principles:
- Non-discrimination and equal opportunities.
- Universal recruitment.
- Selection based on the individual merit and capacities of each candidate.
Candidates are interviewed taking into account the profile required for the post; they are only assessed for their skills, knowledge and experience, without any type of discrimination.
The tools, forms and techniques used by the company for staff recruitment and selection guarantees neutrality and equal opportunities for all candidates.
According to the type of profile required, a range of selection processes are carried out, each one adapted to the characteristics that are needed.
Our objective is to employ those professionals that the company needs. As a general rule, no external selection process is initiated until all options of searching for and promoting internal candidates have been exhausted.
The skills required for each position, which are defined by following the guidelines set out in our Skills Management policy, determine the demands of each process.
Our professional approach is dictated by the suitability of candidates for the skills and technical knowledge required for each position, and their ability to adapt to our Corporate Culture.