IT support - webAsistencia
IT SUPPORT Conditions of Use for LINEA DIRECTA ASISTENCIA S.L.U. partners
By using this service you agree to accept the Conditions of Use for the IT SUPPORT offered by LINEA DIRECTA ASISTENCIA to its partners.
These conditions can be modified without prior notice, which means that it is advisable to read them carefully each time you use this service.
The IT SUPPORT service (hereinafter the SERVICE) is supplied by LINEA DIRECTA ASISTENCIA S.L.U, (hereinafter LDASISTENCIA) a commercial entity with CIF nº B-80136922 located in Madrid, street Ochandiano 12, 1st and 2nd floors, and registered in the Madrid Trade Registry in Volume 14.548, Book 0, Folio 202, Section 8, Sheet M-73796.
The use of the SERVICE implies the use of Passwords. To guarantee the safety of the latter:
• Regularly change the user name and password: it is very important to change your passwords from time to time.
• In order to prevent identity theft, when you connect to our webpages for the first time, we oblige you to change the password. In this way, we ensure that only you know it.
• Avoid using your own names or topics that can be linked to you in some way: use secret passwords which can in no way be linked to your private life, avoiding your own names, family names, places of residence, etc.
• Never write down passwords on paper: do not keep your passwords on a piece of paper, in notebooks or any other place which might be accessible to others.
• If you suspect that some unauthorised person knows your password, request a change. LDASISTENCIA will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by misuse of passwords.
RESPONSILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE
LDASISTENCIA has adopted the measures required to ensure it offers its customers a fast assistance service, but LDASISTENCIA will not be responsible for any delay caused by telecommunication services.
LDASISTENCIA will not be responsible for any loss or damage that might be caused as a result of:
1. The lack of availability or accessibility of the website www.ldasistencia.com
2. The interruption in the functioning of the website or computer system failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blocking caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines, of the Internet system or of other electronic systems occurring as a result of their operations
3. Other damage that might be caused by third parties by means of unauthorised intrusions, which are outside the control of LDASISTENCIA.
LDASISTENCIA accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from the use of the services and contents by Users or that might result from the lack of veracity, validity, completeness and/or authenticity of the information provided by the Users about themselves and, in particular, although not exclusively, for any loss or damage which might arise from the impersonation of a third party carried out by a User in any kind of communication made via the website.
No guarantee can be given on either the absence of viruses or other elements on the website introduced by third parties outside the control of LDASISTENCIA which might give rise to alterations in the hardware or software systems of Users or in the electronic documents and files stored in its systems. LDASISTENCIA will not bear any responsibility for the damage that might be caused by viruses.